Sunday, September 20, 2009

犯贱

Hey

Actually do you realize that life is a like cycle?

work eat sleep work eat sleep or study eat sleep study eat sleep...repeat again then sometime movie , sometime repeat the cycle again and ...... still repeat again, and i am repeatedly saying it again. LOLX

I used to think of how to escape it, and trying to make our life FUN, instead of working like machine or dead zombie.

Ya...I did something very defiant, which i guess very LESS people will do.


I curi curi apply a job, while i am having my current job.

When I am selected for the job, and below is how i answer the interviewer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hello! are you Yxxxx Lxx?( as i know her name through the menu board near the lift as mentioned she is the interviewer)(I called her name instead of calling her Ms Yxxxx)

Interviewer: (shocked)--yes yes. are you Sky?

Me: Yes. I am Cheok Eng Huat( trying to confuse her) (grin..so evil)

Interviewer: (She made a confused face) where is your supporting document?

Me: I dont have supporting document, i only have original document.(say it steadily and look at her)

Interviewer :.(Suprise!) shake her hand and go away and ask me to wait( she go to print it herself i guess..haha...because i have sent her through email)

Interviewer: (lead me to a room with the assistant of general manager)

Then , it will be normal interview like..ask to introduce your self and so on...and...so boring.
All things are written in the resume, why still wanna ask me to introduce myself...lolz..

As i planned to do something deviant, here it goes..

Interviewer: "next, tell us what is your strength"

Me: " I dont have strength"( look at them and say it steadily) and pause.

Interviewer: (Their eyes open as big as apple and look at me, mouth open just nearly to drop the salivia)..."HAA???? " ( They stunned for around 3 seconds)

Me: "Yes! I dont have strength !"


Interviewer : (stunned another 3 seconds)" Haaaa? what "

Me: " Haha, it is true I do not have strength. I think this question should be evaluate by you all, not by me to say it, as it is impossible u will believe me if i said i know how to ride a tank?( So lansi me, hahaha)

Interviewer: (Laugh out loudly....) " ya ya, agree"(WTF)

Interviewer : " then tell us your weakness then"( stupid question again...haha)

Me: ( already know it is stupid question so i answer her in stupid way) " Yes!, I have a lotttttttttttttttttttttt of weaknesses, which one u want to know?"( say it steadily)

Interviewer: ( they laugh again)....continue with boring questions...so i answer then boringly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought my so DEVIANT action will ban my them, but in fact, I am selected for second interview to meet their CEO.

Weird, like this also can.

Human really is 犯贱

1 comment:

eugene said...

u serious r...walaueh...siok la...next time i should try tat oso...hahaha...sounds fun...

Post a Comment