Thursday, October 28, 2010

Miss You My Ex GF

有时候,你等的不是事情,机会,或是谁,你等的是时间。等时间,让自己忘记,等时间,让自己改变,放弃便是得到,forget-it=for-get-it

Found this at Quote at Weibo--http://t.sina.com.cn/siaokai and it is meaningful.

Sometime, we not waiting for something to happen,not waiting for a chance, or someone, but we
wait for the time, the moment.

The moment that can makes you forget, let you changed and let you forget it

"For--Get--It "

I always think my ex GF is the best and never use the word "was".
Life seemed stay stagnant after she left. Nothing has changed.
I guessed, the way I become is already become habits, a pattern which anchored
deeply in my memory.

Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream.
And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
~George Linley

IMG_1159e

IMG_0996e





Wait wait wait! the above girl is not my ex Gf.

She is a girl I shoot recently. LOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment