Friday, May 15, 2009

Sell out not Sold out

The first thing exist in my mind after i know this movie is, why sell out? suppose to be SOLD out right ? This question is turning and surrounding my head when u looking at the title.


It makes me wanna find out more about this movie.


However, i cant see any cinemas are showing it, it only shown at Mid valley, 1Utama and KLCC.


It makes me Lagi want to watch this movie.


It really a movie deserve to watch. If anyone looking for a partner to watch this movie, I not mind to watch it twice.


This movie actually has several layers and hidden meaning. I am not going to tell you if you expect me to tell me the layers and hidden meaning.


I am sure you will learn alot once u watch it, certainly --with heart.



Sell Out






Money, why you like rich people?




Thank you for watching our reality show-to view the voice from people that nearly die.





Dont "but" me, i hate people "But" me!





No comments:

Post a Comment