Tuesday, May 5, 2009

百Tzia乐

Done Photoshoot with Tzia 佳佳 last sunday.



Make up Tzia

I guess only 1% of girls will claim theyself are thin. She is the one who always claime she is fat.

now you see, even she also need the clip to tighten the dress only can photoshoot.

Tzia Tzia always pura pura. She always said she Dont know how to pose , but after some warm up, she is pro like Leah Dizon.








These are the pictures that are non edited. There are 3 reasons why I dont want to edit.


1) I indulge in the natural beauty and charming spells that deliver by every girls. It is unique and should not be edited.


the second and third reasons are lame. I dont want to edit because I dont know how to edit and I dont have a lappy which as photoshop cs4. LOLZ


Tzia is keep asking me for pictures. So i have to put some here for samples first. If not she is gonna to kill me on my way to my work.


Hope you like my works--Tzia
P/S-In next post, you will see a different Tzia....

No comments:

Post a Comment