Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photoshoot with Korean Babe-Vting

I serious do not know what to say. I just could not believe Malaysia do produce pretty girl. But I have seen it with my own eyes.

I just can say I think I fall into her well of love if I keep edit her pictures.

Due to the limited space and lighting issue, we only manage to get some pictures

If ask me to say something about her, I will say, I rather look at her whole day instead of take her picture. You will even forget how you breath, until she wake you up.

Hope she likes my pictures.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Bellzki said...

oh damn nice .. really so pretty ?she free to late me take her pic wakaka XD.. i love the 1st photo tht light ..sifu u nid teach me hw to take tht pic ..

Sylvia Easter said...

pretty!! =D i like it

Post a Comment