Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally post up ! @@

Recently is so busy not only with works, but also with my health also.

I have severe sore throat + ulcer on tongue + cough and fever at it lasted for 2-3 months.

After recovered, it comes the skin allergic issue and once i settled with the skin allergic issue,

my gastric issue comes.........damn it! sick continuously...Dont know what the hell happened on me.

Anyway, life still goes on and I still have photoshoot as usual. Maybe I am freak! :)


Here i have joined a shoot with another organizer, model? still Jennnifer ( Jenny ) Foh, which is a model I found very pretty and I like the way she is.

Another one is Amanda Morene, abit Mix caucasion look and it is pretty new experience for me
to shoot with her.

One of the thing i dislike about group shoot is about the communication between model and photographer. It is hard to convey what I want with the model, besides, it will have no chance for me to identify, and find the model's strengths and weaknesses.

So sometime i found the pictures are soul-less, instead of the pictures with model inside, with a pose that is good enough to portrait the theme, but doesnt bring out the photographer ideology, thinking and feeling in subjectively way.

Well, let see the pictures then.



IMG_3881e




IMG_3772e



IMG_3809e


IMG_3392e


IMG_3481e


IMG_3554e


IMG_3563e

So , you prefer her in Angel or in Demon?

I have co operate with her in a bikini shoot, firstly i thought she is quite arrogant and hard to deal with. However, she is quite friendly and nice.

Besides , she is very cute. You will totally surprise if you see the below pic. Hehe.

IMG_3878e

(Jennnifer, let me know if you want to remove the picture ya)
Yup. She is professional and easy to work with. I like her cuteness.



Next , Amanda Morene, i thought I would need to speak with her in english but who knows,
she is a chinese.

Personally, I think she is quite good in both character, and i prefer she in devil attire. :P

IMG_3384-2e


IMG_3572e


IMG_3411e

IMG_3718e

How you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...
hahahahahaha!!!

Siao Kai. Yell said...

haha.. thanks! Glad you like it

Rachel said...

You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

Siao Kai. Yell said...

Oh Thanks Rachel :)

Post a Comment