Monday, March 14, 2011

Friendship Photoshoot

I just wish to share some pictures to you all which i feel very touched of it.
Both of them has the same birthday date and has been celebrated their birthday since 15 years ago.

15 years are not an easy figure for both of them to maintain the friendship.
Do you have a friend since young?


IMG_8297e


IMG_8448e


IMG_8481e

Sometime I do need a friend to talk about how u feel and how you think without masking anything, do you have the one?


IMG_8470e

Accept who I am , instead of want me to be who they think. Accept my uniqueness.

IMG_8453e

Always point out what i have done wrongly, trust me and support me no matter how.

1 comment:

Sweet Lily said...

Very true!
Friendship is like bra, close to your heart and stay there for support. :)

Post a Comment