Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weird Gorilla dream

Just share with you all a dream that i dreamed last night.

When I back home, I found there is a Cute and tiny Gorilla with pant chained under a tree near my house.




It is so cute that I used a stick and poke him and play with him.

and I showed this middle finger as the below picture to him.





But end up, surprisingly, he take off his pant and show me his dick!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! I jumped out from my bed and suddenly think of something.

Life is like a mirror,what you have now, is what you have done before. Dont blame people why you cannot do it, it is all about you and what you did.

After I whispering out the sentence, I am like faint out and sleep again.


Weird right? :)

1 comment:

MarukoBiBi said...

Lol...show u dick somemore=0=

Post a Comment