Saturday, April 25, 2009

Leng Leng Lui

I accidentally fall into this page when I am trying to search Naomiliu page.
Found out that one of my blogger friend--Leng Leng is in the PRETTY GIRL LIST!
Walao!

Click the picture for clearer view. There is a guy asking her to have drink and would like her to be his bf and dropped his number.

I dont know what this guy is thinking about anyway but it lets me think about my teenage when all of my peer have girlfriend and only I dont have.

Those kind of peer pressure, made me desperately want to find a girlfriend.

I still remember when that is during my secondary time when every guys are talking about sex especially with thier girlfriend, I am the one who sitting there eating hotdog bread and listening their stories while they are laughing at me not even kiss a girl before.

Feel embrassed and shy. I walked away. eyes filled with uninvited tears. hand clenching as i am gonna squash my hotdog bread.

Well, even from the pressure from peer doesnt make me have the strong intention to get a gf because I do not know what the love is.

I still remember the VICTIM of first love. I wonder I am the VICTIM or she is the VICTIM as she is the one who I love most for 2 years and 49 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, i thought you are gay? the VICTIM you mentioned in the blog should be HIM right? lalala :P

Regards,
Ber Ber

Post a Comment