Thursday, April 23, 2009

Movie Preview for this week


Movie Preview for these week
He is Just not that into you

I still remember the first time I Fall in love with a girl. It is during my primary school. Love is really like a movie for me. When she is not around, I can yell and wild around to anyone, but when knowing that she is around me, i will acting like a little timid mouse, even you try to splash my face with a bail of hot water, i will still saying " thank you" to you.


I believed that one day she will notice my love to her as i am trying to show how gentle i am infront of her and do what she asked me to do, even though i am a Monitor in the class.
I believed I am the "exception" because i am smarter than others, have good result in exam, gentleman of cause!! ........Hmm...I just dont have a good look only. I am kinda have nerdy look last time, with gold rim big glasses and super glue made hair style.
I failed.
I failed because i cant catch her rejection signal.
I believe friend and lover is one line between, just a single step you will fall into friendship, and another step will fall to the category of lover.
But i am sure once u are in friendship catergory, it is hard to be lover again.
It this movie, It is vice versa--you can see the signal from a GUY. When he said No means No.
But sometimes No means Yes.





Let say, What a guy will do if he keep insist you to be friend with you, but you like him so much and even naked yourself in front of him and swim infront him?





Or what a guy will say girls are trying to ask the guy to marry him in indirect or direct way?


Next--Queen of Langasuka


(See the picture at right handside--it is like the The lord of the Ring--the old man..called as..What dulf already...haha)
A movie with most of the people dont like to watch, because it sound LAME.
I personally also think so, but found out that the movies left me somethings which other movies cannot get.
It is about Langkasuka--I also dont know where is that--click here for more info
In the movie, the first time that make me laugh is the quality of voice. I am not sure it is the KLCC cinema problem or the movie itself. It sound like ancient video recording.
You still can hear the roughness of the trembling voice in the movie.
Then, the next time gonna make me laugh is the naming of the person, they use ungu, biru, hijau hahaha...but only limited to 7colours ..what will the 8th person will call as? hitam campur putih?hehe
Next, it will be the scene of fighting. The action is still very raw and not smooth, you can see really predict the movement when a bad guy is going to punch you. slow yet not smooth(robotic)
Anyway i found it good and intersting, cause you will never see such a pure movie anymore.

Here is the Dragon Canon built by Mr Lim Kim( great inventor)

Anyway I like the movie as it new kind of feeling for among those movies that i watched so far.
Thailand production is upgrading themselve a lot in technology as well as storyline. Even though in the movie there are some scene which copied from 周星驰 -鼻涕 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment