Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ms Hot Hot, can you be my GF?

What If , You met someone you like and would like to confess to her, what you will do?
For me, i will write her love letter and slip in her book silently and secretly. Without telling her of cause.
The moment to wait her to discover the letter is "Suffering"
In this moment I wish she can tear out the letter and see what is in the letter as soon as possible, in another moment, i wish she dont so fast discover the letter, and can read it silencely especially in the night before she goes to sleep.
The dilemma makes my heart upside down, waiting, pumping, jumping and waiting again.
Waiting for good news of cause.
Confession in the public never in my mind at all. I personally think that love should be kept in the secret box and only the one who has the key can open in. Totally and Fully authorized person can be entered,bypasser will be executed.
But...unfortunely, Most of the girls like the second way--Confession in the public.
It is better if you can confess by going to her office, with a super big 1000 Pink Mary roses, with Tuxedo brough from Versace,and kneel down during her meeting and said : "Ms Hot Hot, can you be my GF?"
This time, a helicopter that you hired goes across the 51th floor of her building, where you kneel down waiting for her approval. Behind the helicopter, there is a banner written---" Ms Hot Hot, can you be my GF ?"
I used to be very shy to show my love as I always think it is mutual highway between each other heart. Not a public highway like LDP for everyone who passby.
I do understand girls like the moment of romantic even though it is just one second. neither do I.
Sometime , I even can yell through the microphone at Jusco to tell you that I love you, and hire 100 kids to surround you and give the roses with each petal of the roses also have our name on it.
While you receiving the roses, suddenly the light went off and ....
It is not the matter of how romantic you are. Is the matter of You want it or not.
@Wilingly. Lovely and Happily@

1 comment:

Post a Comment