Friday, June 26, 2009

I Rise, you Fail



Transfomer 2 is hitting the city. Everyone included young kids to old grandfather also crazy of it.

I wonder Michael Jackson watch it yet or not.

It is the movie that will totally keep you mouth open, for hours.....





This movie is not long plainly 100% robotic movie anymore, it included some comedies, finely intercepted between love between a couple as well as the keep fighting action elements.

Another good show by Michael Bay.



Megan Fox , another hit for this movie.

I have fallen for her hotnesss. I guess all the guys will do too.
Especially her eyes, totally like the siren of death, capturing your heart without notice.

You will found yourself is crazy of her after the movie.
Without knowing what is the reason.

In the movie, the guy keep dont wanna say " I love you " to Megan fox,

and also , Megan refuse to say I love you as well to the guy .

Megan only say this when the guy she loved is nearly dead.

In actual life, I am also not used to say this word to the girl I love, even though my gf is really keen to listen this.

For girls and guys, do you remember when is your last time to say " I love you" to your love one?

2 comments:

miyuki said...

注意事项:


nyxxxxx.blogspot.com关闭了


大家记下我新网址吧



miyukivslife.blogspot.com




明天开始使用....

心疑︿︿ said...

i said i love you to my and everyday^^

Post a Comment