Sunday, June 14, 2009

Malaysia version-Drag You to the Well



!!!!

Another Siao movie that i watched recently.I seldom watch horror and ghost movies because it is meaningless and .....

Ya la..honestly la! my gut is small, ok?

Horror and ghost movies always make me gut smaller and smaller. The suddenly jump out scene and the super crazy loud yet bombardstic sound effect really make me jump out of my seat and pour my pop corn into the person who sitting in front of me.

It is not only wasted my money for the ticket(i close my eyes all movie long and use a brochure to cover my eyes for double shield)

but always wasted my pop corn and drinks(as i pour it infront and not dare to drink because not wiling to go toilet alone)

Ya hell that movie.

I am getting older and older, last time when i was in those school days, i used to bring girls to watch this kind of horror movie, then to show how Brave and Hero I am and lend them my shoulder ...haha

But now, if i watch with you, please make sure your shoulder dont have dandruff, I am going to lend on your shoulder anytime, with 180cm and 70kg...me.





Well, The movie is about someone that is being cursed. See what the old lady has on his hand, I mozaic it...Go to watch!...I challenge you...haha



after watch the movie, i stay in my old smelly blanket cover myself inside and online till 3am.
Damn hell , I gonna drag the Director of the movie in hell!

:P

1 comment:

MeiFang said...

last week i watch this movie with my bf, he seem like so exited to watch it then i ma went with him.
act that movie not really scary,but make us scary is cz the sound effect, i just can said the sound effect super best.
till now i still can think the old lady, the ugly face....gr gr gr...
anyway, this is my 1st time visit ur blog,have a nice day~

Post a Comment