Sunday, June 28, 2009

Siao Newspaper




Tell you Who i met today. The Sexy and Hot Angelyne!
I thought every things will be so romantic like Sam in Transfomer and Makeila,

But end up........I met a Siaopo! means Miss Whatever.






Below are the candid shoots by me, Siaokai directly from Siao Newspaper.
I risk my life to show it to public as Siao Newspaper always promise to tell everyone the Truth behind the truth.






Today is the 1st copy of Siao Newspaper and Maybe the last copy, as you see the picture about,
I might be killed by her when i on the way to back home.

But still, for the benefits of public...I will show you all the truth!


Below are the better pictures of her after I found out actually she can be better in posing.
But after 2 seconds, she posed back to her monkey style.
Haha





Hope you like it. :) OH ya, forgot to tell, she didn't make up that day!
(I will try my best to explain to your fans, so they wont disappointed.LOLZ)

1 comment:

vcwanyi said...

wo~sexy baby XDXD
nice shot^^

Post a Comment