Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free "3 person free 1 person Jogoya Dining Passport"




There is a night, when i wake up, i saw myself sleeping on the sand. I brushed my eyes, as if i am in the dream, but it is not. Yes i can see next the the where i sleep is the wavy sea, i am sleeping on a beach !


The night is so sombre and dark. What i can only see is the moon lights and the stars that hanging on the sky. I feel cold and wet. The feeling is unbearable. loneliness and unbelievable i can say. I search for my pocket to see if there is any handphone. To my disappointment, it only have a few coins around.



Damn! what the ...where am i now?I am thinking, and my hand is shaking. I took a deep breath. The air is so salty but fresh. The wind is like keep massaging your face. Comfortable but creepy.





I run! and i keep seacrhing is there any houses or villages around. In my heart, i am so scare. I wish to scream and tell my Mom.However, it is obvious no one around. While you run, myheart jumps faster and faster,and i know my tears is gonna drop. Forcing myself and tell myself it is not true.



I miss my family , my mon and daddy. Dont let me alone here, i will promise that i will not fight back even when you all scold me, please dont let me alone......i yelled.



I wonder how many Kilometres i run.It is more like a marathan competiton. I keep seacrhing . My stomach is calling me for some food. My lips are calling for some moisture as well. I need food and water.




The sun is finally wake up from the East moutain, I now can see more things. I look into the jungle that in the island. Still not dare to enter, even you give me a machine gun or bazooka.






Maybe an armor tank, i will consider travel in the jungle.


No choice. Yes i am in the isolated island now. I cried. Like a baby doll sitting on the beach. angrily throwing the sand all over like baby. Denial behaviours.

Tears would not drops forever, I decided to search for fruits or if lucky, water.


I pick up some branches as my weapon, carefully walking in the jungle. Maybe it is because i am too careful. I accidentally kick a stupid hard thing and made me a somersault fall down.

F #$@!

I went back to seek for what the Hell is that..when i found out what it is, it is a shinny golden colour plastic bottle. It looks like have Ribenna inside. The design of the bottle look weird and it is like ancient Alladin oil lamp.

Stupid! I scolded myself and open the bottle to see, is there have Ribenna inside or not. Hey Man, I am so thirsty!


Suddenly from the bottle, it comes a light. It is like a laser which could burn your eyes if you see it directly.


WTF...It is Ultraman !





I am 100% sure i am dreaming. But what happened below totally changed my life.

Ultraman look at me, and shake my hand.


"Thanks for letting me out , young man, now i will grand you one wish, it can be anything. If you want pizza, i will give u all the pizza that u can eat till you die."

If you were trapped in an island like me, what you will wish from the ultraman?





Only one wish.




To those who really reply it, the most creative answer i will give out a "3 person free 1 person Jogoya Dining Passport for March"
Hope you all enjoy :)

10 comments:

littlepolaris said...

HAhahaha I know what I want...
I wanna have sex with Dean Fujioka!
Like my friends told me, 'please dun die a virgin!"

Anonymous said...

i would make out wit ultramen n make a movie out of it * wonder how does it feels*
i bet i'll earn tons of money....then i can go travel round the world weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

out wit ultramen n make a movie out of it * wonder how does it feels*i would make i bet i'll earn tons of money....then i can go travel round the world weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Yvonne sim-secret_agentyy99@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey ultraman , can you please take off your mask lemme see?

JunJun-Riko said...

hmmmm... this seems like fun... i think i'll wish to be out of the island and be back home where all my love ones are.

April said...

my only wish? = i want another 10wishes~ if i can. hehe~~

I would probably want his power. HENCE I CAN FLY- away frm tht creepy place, AND HAVE HIS POWER TO KILL THE PPL like you~~

Anonymous said...

i wan ultraman to change me to IRONMAN! xD
this way i could fly out of the island and fly to different places where i could eat all the food i watched on asian food channel! yummmieee~~ xD

ahyii @ EJ said...

hmm.. i really not that creative la sky.. haha..

My wish arh.. want ultraman to be my servant and never say no to me.. wakaka..

Anonymous said...

Damn you Ultraman!!!! Can you please use ENERGIZER to run your battery? So that you no need to kill the Raksaksa at every last 3 minutes!!! Damn bored always like this, no need watch already know the end la!!

-kwp-

Anonymous said...

Dear Ultraman,
Pls turn the tiny island into SINGAPORE! My Country! If you like, u can take citizenship there too ^_^

Anonymous said...

My lovely Ultraman, i would appreciate if you get back into the bottle. I prefer Ribenna not you. Now please go back where you came from. Thank you!

Post a Comment