Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This week highly recommended movie--Taken

This week highly recommended movie--Taken

From the first impression I see the poster that hang at the cinema hall, I am feeling that this movie gonna be like "Matrix" and some sort of "Scientific and what guns shooting with gangsters" kind of movie.

I am sick of those movies anyway , because after those Computer edited action movies, I cant learn anything but just make my senses tense up--end up all my muscles will get tension and cramp after movie. Sometime i use my beg to cover the scene as I really cant cope with the SUDDEN UNEXPECTED SCENE that jump out and scare you right off your nerve.


This movie also the First movie that I watched alone. Yes Alone.
I never watch alone movie alone before as I dont think watch movie alone will make the movie happening. Besides, the most i scare is Loneliness. But watching alone in cinema let me found out something that I seldom observe before.

You can try to observe this, most of the person will sit at right hand side of the cinema instead of left hand side even if the entrance is at the middle . I wonder why. Haha


OK back to the movie.
It is about a human traffickingsex-traffickers.
Girls, you all should watch this movie.
It is about The Albanian Pimp--how they kidnap young girls and turn them to money machine.
Why i like this movie? It is because the movie is potraited in 3 layers--Drug , sex-traffickers-dark side of government.
Imagine you are a father of a daughter, and your daughter has been kidnapped. She called you when someone trying to catch her and cry and ask you to help.What will you do?
This is a scene where his father go to look for prostitute to track and find more infomation about her daughter

Her daughter is at the hand of the Old Ugly rich guy who always buy "Virgin" young girl.

If you think deeply you will know The guy about is refer to someone in real life.
If you know the answer, welcome to write down the answer in my comment ya!
:)









No comments:

Post a Comment