Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Wings cafe and smile



Yesterday, I started to fall in love with one place--The Wings cafe.


Well, I am not hired by them to promote the place or advertising. It is because i seriously think it is a nice place to hang out, especially when you the one who always busy with your work, assignment and strive to get more money for your life.



There will be local ametuer singers to sing there, under a very peacefully , relaxing yet comfortable atmosphere. What I like most is, you can dedicate songs to your friends, family or love one. While enjoying the songs there, you can have fun with your beloved one. I am sure you will like to freeze the moment.


There are some pictures that i captured there. As I would like to shoot more, but it seemed I already indulge in the singing mood and melt with the blended chocolate that i order. The cheers and smile i get, is very close to my heart and it is genuine.









I admire young talented people. I hope I can be them but I am too old to be like them. I am used to be a music player--Organ player before, but quit because I have to face the stress of SPM.


Now when I refreshed back, ashame and regret all flow in my heart as I shouldnt let go what I chase for so long, and hard.


I observed something that cheered me that day. It is the smile from the person around us. Which one do you think has the BEST SMILE?







No 1- Fakefully smile




No 2 -bittery smile




No 3 -Teeth clenching smile




No 4 -"Want to smile but not dare to" smile






No 5-Cutely smile






No 6-"Try not to " smile





No 7-handsomely smile





No 8- Cheerfully smile


-------------------------------------------------


Which smile capture your attention?



I guess that is no important anymore.



Because the Best Smile is the Smile that you are wearing now while you reading this. :P





2 comments:

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

wow..nice compilation of smile! that need great effort and observation! geng!

Siao Kai. Yell said...

Oh thanks! :)

Post a Comment