Thursday, January 14, 2010

Diary of Cancer 1

Everything start with just a request.

"Ah boy, can you fetch me to see doctor?" said my dad.
wit

I looked at him, scanning him from top to toe. Not believe what he said and i answered

"what doctor?where? why ?" but wait. but "why" here is "why me" instead of "why go to see doctor"

Showing my tired and annoying face, i replied him back.

He smile like begging me, and passed me a letter from doctor.

My mum jump out from somewhere, and said" he has been going to toilet more than 5 times a day, and stomach ache for months, and with blood somemore.

My eyes seemed like enlarge more than 10 times like a cat and started to worry.

As i prompted more information about it, and it seemed like just the issue of 痔疮。

I took the breath of relieve and i saw my manager is online at msn. So i told my manager for a day leave to accompany him to hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment