Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diary of Cancer 4

MESSY!

is the only thing i could say.

We dont know what to do, where to go and how to do.

Since this is so unexpected case, the best way to know the truth is go check with doctor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When i am working and busying answering my customer call in office, suddenly my phone rang.

My heart stop pumping around 3 seconds looking at my phone.

When i am awake, i found out i have missed my mum call and my hand is holding another phone( office phone) and my customer is talking at the end and i keep silent.

I simply answer the customer questions and shut the call, which i dont know what i said to him.

I took a breath, and call back my mum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the another end of the call, my tears burst out. As you will hardly see me cry. My tears is rolling in my eyes. I know i could not bear anymore. Before my tears drop and before everyone in. my office see it, i pased my phone to my manager as i need need urgently go to hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nose turns sour and watery eyes are the thing i have when i walked down the street.

Soul-less


1 comment:

butter said...

*** bless your daddy.. you gotta be strong too yea** i know it's easier for me to say than for you to do.... just hope everythin's fine very very soon

Post a Comment