Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diary of Cancer 6

So the problem come now.


Private --30k mininum--operation after 2 days

Government----5k----operation after 5 days


Who one you choose?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night before the decison is made is pretty awesome.

Your house will be as noisy as possible and many people will come your house for visiting.

What i meant is, it is good if there are some relatives and friends come for visit and encourage my dad.


However, it is not.

All i saw is a bunch of people keep introducing us what super powder or super drink, which can anti cancer, or what insurance policy to sell to my mum and me myself.

The super drink or powder, it is hell pricy!!

If you were me, will you go for those super thing?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment